We officially have a trailer for “Five Women Wearing the Same Dress!” Opens tonight!! I can’t wait!
Polka dots, red tights, and booties for rehearsal tonight. #fashion #blackandwhite #red #polkadots #tights #cute #theatre #door #outfitoftheday
Alan Ball’s Comedy Five Women Wearing the Same Dress
I am SO proud of this show and I cannot wait for it to go up next week! Can’t you just see my excitement!? Haha!
For those who wanted to come see the play I am in, Goldstar is offering cheap tickets for ALL performances. 50% off, plus no pesky Ticketmaster fees. Yay! I hope you’ll make it!
1. If you were to get a Broadway related tattoo, what would it be of/from what show?
*** Either lyrics from Defying Gravity - Wicked or something from RENT.
2. Which musical would you like to see transferred to the big screen?
*** I honestly have a problem with most stage-to-screen musicals, but I guess it would be cool to see how they do Wicked, if it ever happened.
3. Are you having a Tony Awards party this year? If so, what will it consist of?
*** Not sure yet.
4. What are your predictions for the Tonys this year?
*** Pleading the 5th. It’s been a year for not paying attention to theatre for me. *shame*
5. Broadway.com or Playbill.com?
*** Depends on what I’m looking for. I use Playbill more often, I think.
6. What do you think of movies adapted into musicals?
*** That’s a very situational question. Depends on the cast, the production, direction, etc. For example, Lion King? HECK YES! Ghost? Oh lord, no.
7. What are your dream roles?
*** Oh, so many! Millie in Thoroughly Modern Millie, Belle in Beauty & the Beast, Natalie in Next to Normal, Maureen in RENT, Amneris in Aida… etc.
8. A musical that you’re dying to see.
*** Book of Mormon, Peter and the Starcatchers, Les Mis, Phantom.
9. If you were to watch the last musical of your life, which one would it be?
*** Yikes! Really? That’s a really hard question. Probably Wicked. It means a lot to me.
10. Chicago the movie or Chicago the stage production?
*** Stage! Stage! Stage!
11. Who would you cast if your favorite musical was made into a film?
*** Wicked: the original Broadway cast. (I know, I know, they’ve aged. But hey, it’s my dream world!)
12. Are you going to a performing arts school? If you’re still in high school, would you like to?
*** They didn’t have those where I’m from. I would have loved to go to one.
13. Who should have played Marilyn - Ivy or Karen? (SMASH)
*** I do not watch that show.
14. If you landed a role on Broadway, would you stay in school or drop out?
*** Now I am starting to think that I am too old for this survey.
15. What show do you believe was “robbed” from a Tony Award?
16. What shows have you seen? [Tour casts included]
*** Well, I’ve never been to NYC, so I’ve only seen tour casts. There are far too many to name. Wicked, Spring Awakening, RENT, Thoroughly Modern Millie, Dreamgirls, CATS, Grease, …. the list goes on.
17. Will you be seeing the new Les Mis film?
18. How many cast recording albums do you own?
*** 1,2,3… too many to count.
19. Favorite cast?
*** Original RENT cast.
20. Favorite film adaption?
*** Little Shop of Horrors, Guys & Dolls, Phantom… etc.
(Click for blog post)
I wanted to be a prima ballerina. #achorusline #theatre (Taken with Instagram)
Go for spotlight A! #theatre #AChorusLine (Taken with instagram)
(Source: zsazsabellagio.blogspot.com, via keroiam)